LOL - Old project LOL - Old project

I think you should reanimate and up the quality. I like the concept

Wondermeow responds:

Thanks dude probably think about it.

Kind regards,

Wondermeow

BATMAN vs SUPERMAN BATMAN vs SUPERMAN

Lacked atmosphere. This could have been pushed soooo much more. Try to put more time into developing these.

Dude Catch It!! Dude Catch It!!

The motion blur gets a bit annoying and the voice acting could have been better, mostly for pikachu, but other than that, pretty solid. I think the joke could have gone a little further and possibly made the cartoon far better though. 3.5/5

GarageParty responds:

Thanks for the input Crimson :)
Yeah Pikachu voices are hard :S
We've been cutting our teeth on this project, originally was longer but changed our plan to make skits as quick and snappy as we can in order to keep doing more.

Stupid people are stupid Stupid people are stupid

The joke could have gone a lot further I think. Maybe a bit more time put into the animation and some higher quality sound, and this would've been great.

kiwianimator responds:

Well i did think to have the guy take the dead body to his friend hannibal, who would sever a limb and cook it for dinner whilst the two catch up talking about other good shows like over the garden wall and Steven universe, ending on a more happy note. But I thought that might be overkill for something that no one might like.Otherwise thanks I will consider your input.

Sonic Dimensions Ep 11 Sonic Dimensions Ep 11

Try not to zoom so close to the characters. They become hard to recognize. Also there is a lot of dialogue and they come off really dry. Make them like breathe or something. It will add so much. Just a standing animation will do. I appreciate the effort here though. Keep practicing.

sonicguy322 responds:

Thanks, i'll try that :)

Ed & Yeti's Big Adventure Ed & Yeti's Big Adventure

Holy crap.

Lullaby of the Bird Lullaby of the Bird

I really enjoyed this man. Great work.

Evil Ryu vs Devil Jin Sprite Fight Evil Ryu vs Devil Jin Sprite Fight

Keep Practicing bros

Megatron VS Galvatron (Transformers Stop Motion) Megatron VS Galvatron (Transformers Stop Motion)

aww dude! You should've filmed outside or even made a set. The transformation scenes were really cool. The effects could really use some work. Big time. That's part of what held this back. Look up some after effects tutorials, get some free assets (which are usually still really good) and and do ya thing.

CrackerHumps responds:

I'll keep that in mind. I don't actually have after effects, I think it costs money that I probably don't have.

PAINTING. // PINTANDO. PAINTING. // PINTANDO.

cool.